Reminds of that game manual samuel
But First, Coffee
But First, Coffee is a simple yet challenging action game where you play as an intern at the prestigious law firm Mude & Durstig. As an intern, it's your responsibility to ensure everyone at the company is well caffeinated in order to guarantee maximum productivity.
The catch? The stress of the job is causing you to keep losing control of your arms! It's up to you, the player, to ensure our internship is successful, so you'll need to react quickly to changing inputs in order to keep from spilling the coffee.
- Coffee and Baguette physics simulation
- Out of Control - randomizing controls mean you have to react quick to keep up
- Infinite Levels - each more challenging than the last
- Three Distinct Zones
- Distractions that risk you losing control of your coffee tray
- Classical Music to settle your mind, and give you confidence that you're playing a sophisticated game
- A Pager so you get that authentic internship feel
GMTK Game Jam 2020
This game was developed in a 48-hour period for the GMTK Game Jam 2020, where the theme was Out of Control.